If you have solid digital marketing, technical, organizational, or sales skills, enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative environment and have a passion for customer service and technology, then we would love to hear from you. Come join our team to make an impact in the video surveillance and smart home security industry.
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are on the hunt for someone with a unique skillset to join our team to build our e-commerce sites. We are looking for an analytical and results-driven marketer with a strong understanding of growth marketing tactics and a passion for online growth strategies!
You'll be working alongside talented and collaborative team members in marketing and sales, as well as others across our growing company.
- Updating and maintaining the company's Shopify site and Amazon store
- Managing and creating content for the company's social media accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter in a sales driven approach
- Performing SEO audits, keyword research, competitor research and market research and delivering monthly report
- Writing SEO friendly short articles, blogs, social captions, headlines, banner copy, and website copy to better engage the audience and build the brand image
- Reporting campaign progress and results through tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and more.
As a Technical Support Specialist you are responsible for providing assistance and maintenance to all camera and computer systems and hardware. The daily duties include installing, configuring, and updating hardware and software, as well as fixing any issue related to the CCTV equipment (cameras, NVRs, DVRs, monitors, switch, accessories).
- Handling customer technical support cases through phone and email submission
- Updating the company website with tech tips and brief documents
- Maintaining system functionality by testing computer components
- Achieving computer stem objectives through collecting relevant data, identifying and evaluating options and suggesting a course of action
This position requires a versatile individual who has experience in general office administration support including email answering, quotes preparation, placing vendor orders, invoicing, etc. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, efficient, and who is a great team player while also being able to work independently.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Responding to emails, printing, and categorizing all the emails
- Creating job folders and assigning job numbers to new projects as they arise
- Ordering materials and requests for quotes from preferred vendors
- Verifying credit card receipts with statements
- Invoicing clients, posting invoices into Microsoft Dynamics
- Purchasing office supplies
- Manages everyday functioning of office equipment
This position requires the candidate to delivers exceptional service to Aukoo customers and prospects. You have an eye for identifying customers' security needs and are good at providing advice and guidance that are in the best interests of customers. Works collaboratively with the team to deliver the desired customer experience and achieve overall business objectives.
- Use our huge inventory of over 200 SKUs to sell product solutions to security companies of all sizes and local installers.
- Visit customers to understand their sales needs, provide real, practical solutions and deliver exceptional support.
- Use your outside sales experience to prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- Represent Aukoo, a brand known for best performance products and the best service in the surveillance industry.